Motsi Mabuse – Strictly Judge, Dance Champion and Entertainer Extraordinaire
With a career spanning two decades, Motsi has become a household name, not only for her dance prowess but also for her insightful and heartfelt adjudication on one of the UK’s most beloved dance shows.
Learn all about Motsi’s glittering dancing achievements below
Who better to teach you to dance than the professional dancers from Strictly Come Dancing? You can meet the stars, learn their steps and be captivated as they perform spectacular shows just for you.
Spend the weekend with your favourite stars of Strictly Come Dancing at the stunning 5* Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales
Join Gorka & Karen, Kai & Nadiya, Janette & Aljaz, Katya, Leandro & Maria, Glenn & Caroly, Warren & Kristi plus The Tony Greenwood 15-piece Big Band.
42 years old (born 11th April 1981)
Motsi is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m) tall
Mankwe, South Africa
Motsi lives in the UK whilst filming BBC Strictly Come Dancing. In between filming, Motsi returns to Germany where she lives with her husband and daughter and runs a dance school.
Motsi is married to husband Evgenij Voznyuk, together they have a young daughter.
Motsi first started dancing at six years old and reached a competitive level at age 11, becoming a runner-up in the South African national championships in 1998.
In 2014 Motsi rose to fame as a dancer on Let’s Dance – Germany’s answer to Strictly Come Dancing. Four years later, Motsi became a judge on the show.
Motsi has danced professionally with many partners over the years, including Timo Kulczak and her current life and dance partner, Evgenij Voznyuk
Motsi has won numerous South African dance championships and has earned accolades across the globe for her Latin American dance performances.
– International Judge: After years of competitive dancing, Motsi transitioned to a role behind the judging table, offering her expertise in numerous international dance competitions before joining BBC Strictly Come Dancing as a judge.
– Television Star: Outside of “Strictly,” Motsi has graced television screens in Germany as a judge on “Let’s Dance,” the German equivalent of Strictly Come Dancing.
– Dance School Founder: Sharing her passion for dance, Motsi and her husband Evgenij Voznyuk run a dance school in Germany, nurturing the next generation of dancing talent.
Absolutely, Motsi’s younger sister is former Strictly pro Oti Mabuse.
– Multilingual Maestro – Motsi speaks multiple languages fluently, including English, German, and her native South African languages.
– Fashionista – With a love for fashion, Motsi has been known to light up the dance floor not only with her moves but with her bold outfit choices.
They also have a middle sister called Phemelo, who has previously appeared alongside them on Celebrity Gogglebox.
Find out more information about the BBC TV programme Strictly Come Dancing
by checking out the BBC Strictly Come Dancing website
Learn more about Motsi Mabuse on the BBC Strictly Come Dancing website.
Learn more about all your favourite Strictly Pro’s here;
– Aljaz Skorjanec
– Amy Dowden
– Dianne Buswell
– Giovanni Pernice
– Gorka Marquez
– Graziano di Prima
– Janette Manrara
– Johannes Radebe
– Jowita Przystal
– Kai Widdrington
– Karen Hauer
– Katya Jones
– Luba Mushtuk
– Nadiya Bychkova
– Nancy Xu
– Neil Jones
– Nikita Kuzmin
– Jowita Przystal
– Lauren Oakley
– Oti Mabuse