The stars of Strictly are coming to Warwick for Donaheys Dancing With The Stars Weekend on Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd June 2014.
Ever wondered what it would be like to learn to dance with a champion? Well, now’s your chance to find out. Strictly Come Dancing’s latest champion, the beautifully buffed Aljaz Skorjanec, is dying to spin you around the dance floor. But he won’t be alone, other amazing Strictly stars are eager to teach you to dance too.
Grab your Strictly pro dance partner by the hand…
Who will teach you to dance during the weekend’s 4 hours of Ballroom and Latin dance classes? Will it be The Champ, the debonair Anton Du Beke or the totally fabulous Ian Waite? What a choice.
Don’t worry Gents, we haven’t forgotten about you. We’ve got more than enough Strictly pros to teach you the ropes, including the gorgeous Janette Manrara, Erin Boag and Natalie Lowe.
What other dance treats are in store?
As well as dance classes with the multi-talented stars of Strictly, our Warwick Dance Weekend features World Ballroom Champions, Warren and Kristi Boyce. In fact the 3-day weekend is packed full of spectacular dance showcases from the Strictly pro dancers, not-to-be-missed ‘Red Carpet Strictly Photo Calls’, a Saturday night Black Tie Ball and late night ‘Latin Lounge’.
Here’s a rundown of what our Dancing With The Stars Weekend entails:
· Front row seats to enjoy awe-inspiring dance showcases from the Strictly stars and champions of the dancing world
· 4 hours of Ballroom and Latin dance classes with the Strictly stars and champions of the dancing world tailored to your dance ability
· A fun Q&A session with the Strictly stars
· An additional 3 hours of dance classes with Donahey’s own highly experienced dance teachers
· 2 nights of dancing in the Chesford Grange Hotel’s outstanding ballroom
· A Saturday night Black Tie Ball featuring the live sounds of The Tony Greenwood 15-piece Ballroom & Latin Big Band – the perfect time to try out your newly learnt dance steps
· Exclusive ‘Red Carpet Strictly Photo Calls’ with the Strictly stars for those precious souvenirs
· Dancing and mingling into the wee small hours in our late night ‘Latin Lounge’
· A Grand-Finale dance showcase on Sunday afternoon
Where in Warwickshire?
The Chesford Grange Hotel is the magnificent setting for a weekend of dancing with your Strictly favourites. As well as an incredible ballroom, the hotel offers beautiful bedrooms, leisure & spa facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout. In fact all of the wonderful facilities you would associate with a 4 star hotel.
It’s also conveniently located close to Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa, as well as being within 20 minutes of five major motorways. So it couldn’t be easier to get to.
How to book the Warwickshire Dancing With The Stars Weekend
Availability and rooms are limited, so you’ll need to book in record Quickstep-time to ensure you don’t miss out on our dance weekend in the heart of England. Book before the 31st March to take advantage of our early bird special price of £419pp or £439pp thereafter.
Book now to see the Champion of Strictly in action.